Want to raise the bar in the Beauty Industry? Are you a leader who wants to motivate and manage a team to be a ‘cut above the rest’? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
MC College is looking for a Director for the Calgary campus. From community and industry relations to campus operations, this fast-paced and fulfilling position is a fun and exciting opportunity to turn your passion for beauty into a career you’ll love. You’ll inspire future beauty professionals, motivate educators and make a positive difference in your community.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to be a problem solver
- Experience in sales, customer service or administration
- Experience in the beauty industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with local salons and spas, and high schools
- Work closely with Admissions in student recruitment activities.
- Seek opportunities with local businesses, not for profits and charities.
- Assist and provide input in marketing and promotional activities of the student salon & spa.
- Provide guidance and direction to staff in all campus departments: admissions, administration, education
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: base salary with monthly bonuses
- Free downtown parking
- Free salon and spa services
- Monthly team lunches
- Opportunity to travel across campuses, head office (located in Edmonton) and to industry events (North American Hairstyling Awards in Las Vegas)
- Health and dental care
Forward resume to: